Trained at Wolverhampton College of Art 1965 – 1967.
Moved to Surrey in 1995 and concentrated on career as Sculptor.
Since 2000 completed 46 private and 15 public commissions.
- Elected member of the Society of Women Artists 2007.
- Elected member of the Royal British Society of Sculptors 2008.
- Selected Artist with Lloyds Private Banking 2008 – 2010.
- Official Artist with BT from 2010 leading up to and including 2012 Olympics.
- Awarded the ASC Sculpture award at Mall Galleries London 2011
- Awarded a Gold Medal at RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2017 for sculptures in Scotts Miracle-Gro ‘Come to your Senses Eco-therapy Garden’ design.
‘OUT OF REACH’ Full size figure. Garden of Remembrance at The Royal School, Haslemere 2004
‘SEEDS OF HOPE’ Two life-size figures. Seeds of Hope Garden at Guildford Cathedral
‘ORANGES & LEMONS’ 4 life-size children, for Ramster, Surrey 2009
‘GIRL WITH VIOLIN’ Life-size figure of girl playing the violin. Ramster, Surrey, 2010
‘WINNING SHOT’ Ade Adepitan MBE playing wheelchair basketball. Purchased by: Woking Borough Council, Sir Keith Mills, London and Enham Trust, Hampshire.
‘FOCUS ON WINNING’Portrait head and shoulders of Giles Long Paralympic Gold medalist
‘WE CARRIED THE FLAME’ BT Tower London and Waverley Council Offices, Godalming.
‘DIVING IN’ Figure of diver. University of Surrey Sports Park 2012.
‘IAN RICKETTS’ Portrait head and shoulders for GSA University of Surrey. 2012
‘TERESA’ Portrait head and shoulders for restaurant chain in Bermuda 2014
‘CONAN DOYLE’ Portrait for Hindhead Golf Club 2015
‘4 BRONZE TROPIES’ Portraits & figures for Hindhead Golf Club 2015
‘SPRINT’ 1.8 Meter racing female as focal point at entrance to Wing Tai Hillside development, Hong Kong 2015 -2016
‘LORD NOON’ Portrait head & shoulders x 4 for Noon HQ/Bombay Halwa/University of East London and The Noon Hospital Rajasthan 2016
‘PEOPLE OF GUILDFORD’ Permanent Installation using laser-cut stainless steel depicting everyday life of people in Guildford. 36 figures in double-sided silhouettes with cut-outs, attached to 43 meters of railings along the boundary of Station View, Guildford, for Taylor Wimpey. 2016.
‘RANELAGH GIRL’ Adaptation of existing limited edition to make an original figure of Ranelagh Schoolgirl in uniform. July 2019.